Welcome to the web site of the Embassy of the State of Qatar in Budapest. We've created this site to inform you about our vibrant country in the Arabian Gulf. You will find information about Qatar's people, history, culture, heritage, politics, economy, and business opportunities. You will also find information about the embassy, its operations, and contacts.
The Qatari people have a long and proud history and heritage. In the past century, we have been blessed with the discovery of oil and gas that has propelled our nation into an accelerated modernization program. Our people now enjoy one of the highest standards of living in the world. The economy offers exceptional investment opportunities. Qatar's natural beauty is untouched and our tourism amenities welcome visitors from around the world.
We hope this site will be your first step in a visit to Qatar.
EMBASSY OF THE STATE OF QATAR
1025 Budapest, Cseppkő Str. 27/B.
Tel.: (+36-1) 392 10 10
Fax: (+36-1) 392 10 20, (+36-1) 392 7788
From Monday through Friday
from 09:00 – 12:00
The Embassy and the consulate are closed on Public Holidays.
PUBLIC HOLIDAYS in Qatar:
National Day: 18th of December as the day when Sheikh Jassim Bin Mohammad Bin Thani, founded the State of Qatar
Eid Al-Fitr: At the 1st of Shawwal of Hijri Year for four days.
Eid Al-Adha: starts at 9th of Zilhijjah Hijri Year for five days.
National Sports Day, February 14
The Ambassador of The State of Qatar to The Republic of Hungary:
His Excellency Mr. Abdulla Hussain Aljaber
Third Secretary Mr. Hassan Nasser M. N. Al-Khalifa
Diplomatic Attache Mr. Hamad Mejed B.M. Al-Dosari
- Secretariat Department. email@example.com
Tel: 392 10 10, 392 10 13
- Secretariat Department. firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 392 10 23
- Administrative Department. email@example.com Tel: 392 10 10
- Accounting Department. firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 392 10 15
- Economic Department. email@example.com Tel: 392 10 17
- Consulate Department. firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 392 10 16
- Translation Department. email@example.com Tel: 392 10 18
- Public Relation Department. firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 392 10 27
- Media Department. email@example.com Tel: 392 10 19
Visa application Procedure: Click here